A storage provider which passes requests to other storage providers based on the size of the blob being requested.
- class buildgrid.server.cas.storage.size_differentiated.SizeLimitedStorageType(*args, **kwargs)
- max_size: int
- class buildgrid.server.cas.storage.size_differentiated.SizeDifferentiatedStorage(storages: List[SizeLimitedStorageType], fallback: StorageABC)
- setup_grpc() None
- has_blob(digest: Digest) bool
Return True if the blob with the given instance/digest exists.
- get_blob(digest: Digest) IO[bytes] | None
Return a file-like object containing the blob. Most implementations will read the entire file into memory and return a BytesIO object. Eventually this should be corrected to handle files which cannot fit into memory.
The file-like object must be readable and seekable.
If the blob isn’t present in storage, return None.
- delete_blob(digest: Digest) None
Delete the blob from storage if it’s present.
- begin_write(digest: Digest) IO[bytes]
Return a file-like object to which a blob’s contents could be written.
- commit_write(digest: Digest, write_session: IO[bytes]) None
Commit the write operation. write_session must be an object returned by begin_write.
The storage object is not responsible for verifying that the data written to the write_session actually matches the digest. The caller must do that.